- TotalPicture Radio Media Kit (1674 Kb)
- 2012 Media Kit containing benefits for partners and sponsors of TotalPicture Radio.
Conferences & Events
Sponsorship opportunities for upcoming scheduled Conferences & Events.
Exclusive TotalPicture Media Video + Podcast Interviews and Client Testimonial Location Production Services at The HRO Today Forum, Westin, Philadelphia
The HRO Today Forum will bring together the leading HR thinkers, practitioners, technologists and partners that are building tomorrow's World-Class Workforce today. This year's conference program will allow you to connect and share ideas with your peers, exchange business cards and discuss ways of engaging your workforce that will improve your company's bottom line.
TotalPicture Media has a high-visibility marketing opportunities available to a LIMITED number (truly!) of vendors, exhibitors, and consultants for VIDEO + PODCAST PRODUCTION at the 2014 HRO Today Forum, The Westin Hotel, Philadelphia, PA, May 4-6, 2015.An engaged workforce, a performance culture and true alignment of strategic goals spells success in business. HR leadership can be the ultimate advantage and hear from fellow HR executives, meet top thought leaders , review the latest research and attend interactive sessions to build your network to drive these business success in your organization.
TotalPicture Media video and podcast productions are flexible in content, design and execution, and can include featuring, on-camera, a leader from your organization (marketing, sales, executive team), interviewing your clients, prospects, partners, or conference speakers 1+1.
High-Visability Video and Podcast Production:
- On-Camera 1+1: Featuring an executive or representative of your company interviewing clients, partners, or speakers during the HRO Today Forum!
- On-Camera testimonials featuring your clients!
- Peter Clayton, Host of TotalPicture Radio, will conduct podcast and/or video interviews with speakers, clients, and prospects of your choice.
- TotalPicture Media will deliver an edited, professional HD video, including graphics, titles, lower-thirds, and company logo, and professionally edited audio podcasts.
- Finished production will be optimized for YouTube & iTunes All interviews will be Produced and Directed by Peter Clayton, award winning producer/host of TotalPicture Radio
- High-visibility videos and podcasts to promote your organization through multiple distribution networks. (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube).
- Get above the NOISE: and create valuable content for your website, blog, and social networks
- Extend your show participation and build your page rankings through long-tail video content (YouTube, Vimeo, TotalPicture Radio, Facebook, your website/blog and electronic newsletters)
- In-depth interviews (or testimonials), with targeted clients, prospects, executives, partners, or featured HRO Today Speakers.
- Low Cost - Leverage your investment at Recruiting Trends with high-value VIDEO + PODCAST content you can promote well beyond the conference
Video and Podcast Production Services available at SHRM Talent Management April 27-29, 2015
ATTENTION SHRM TALENT MANAGEMENT EXHIBITORS, VENDORS, CONSULTANTS AND SPEAKERS
Exclusive TotalPicture Media Video Production: Client Testimonial - Newsmaker Interviews with Jessica Miller-Merrell, Blogging4Jobs
TotalPicture Media has a high-visibility marketing opportunities available to a LIMITED number (truly!) of vendors, exhibitors, and consultants for VIDEO + PODCAST PRODUCTION at the 2015 SHRM Talent Management Conference and Exposition April 27-29th at the beautiful Manchester Hyatt in San Diego, CA!
Designed specifically for recruiters and talent management professionals, the 2015 SHRM Talent Management Conference & Exposition gives you the tools, resources, innovations and solutions you need to move your human capital strategies to the next level. This fast-paced, energetic conference provides ideas that will help you grow your personal and professional success, while evolving your talent management strategies.
On Location in San Diego: Informative and Entertaining Video Interviews That Sell!
"In the age of the hidden sales cycle, your content is the first, second, and often third or more sales call. All else being equal, companies that can out-inform, out-entertain, and out-teach the competition will be the winners in this environment." (Aberdeen)
Peter Clayton, Producer/Host of TotalPicture Radio, and Producer/Director, TotalPicture Media, and Jessica Miller-Merrell, President/CEO of Industry Influencer and Founder of Blogging4Jobs, have teamed up for the first time at SHRM Talent Management in beautiful San Diego, California, to create, produce, and deliver high-value video production services at this industry-defining conference.
Exhibitors and Vendors: Jessica will conduct on-camera thought-leadership, SME, and "future of the industry" interviews with your CEO, senior executives, and clients. Peter and Jess will work with your marketing and sales teams on concept, script development and talking points for the interviews.
Speaking about clients, Peter will shoot and produce client testimonials in your booth at SHRM Talent Management -- showcasing your best advocates.
Speakers: Jessica will interview you on-camera regarding the content of your presentation.
With TotalPicture and Blogging4Jobs, we can distribute your videos to a large, highly targeted audience: YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other strategic distribution channels.
According to Aberdeen Group* "Best-in-Class firms are not only more likely to incorporate video into the content mix, companies using video are more effective in content marketing and report better performance in several key metrics...video helps both marketing and sales cut through the clutter with a differentiated voice, thereby increasing both information retention and the perception of the quality of the message it delivers... Best-in-Class companies are more likely to use video in their content marketing mix than any other media."
Here's an opportunity for your organization to extend your marketing spend well beyond the exhibit hall in San Diego through custom-designed, broadcast quality and professionally produced videos. A one-time investment that will yield multiple uses, and lasting results. Led by two award-winning industry talents.
Remember, Video traffic represents 53% of all Internet traffic.
*Aberdeen Group "Analyzing the ROI of Video Marketing, January, 2014